Anger: Taming a Powerful Emotion
Help for anger management — from NYT bestselling author Gary Chapman
Anger is a cruel master. If you struggle even a little with anger, you know how it feels to get mad too easily. To lash out at someone you love. To hold onto frustration. You might even notice others seem uneasy around you.
You know anger is hurting your life, but you don’t know how to fix it.
There is hope. When you understand why you get angry and what to do about it, you can change the course of your life for the better. In Anger: Taming a Powerful Emotion, counselor Gary Chapman shares surprising insights about anger, its effect on relationships, and how to overcome it. His advice and real-life examples will help you:
- Understand yourself better
- Overcome shame, denial, and bitterness
- Discern good anger from bad anger
- Manage anger and conflict constructively
- Make positive life changes
- Let go of your grudges and resentment
- Help others (like your children) deal with anger
Whether your anger is quiet or explosive, if it’s clouding your judgment and hurting your relationships, it needs to go. Learn to handle anger in healthy ways, starting today. Gary Chapman is wise and empathetic, and he’ll help you turn over a new leaf.